All you have to know about the KitzTRIGames ...
1.0. WHAT / WHEN / WHERE:
- venue: Kitzbühel, Schwarzsee, Stadtbad (start, finish and changing zones)
- Race day Sunday 19th JUNE 2022
- Nomination fee: € 20,-- per child
- Eligible: Years 2016 to 2003
- Participant limit: approx. 300 starters based on the experience of previous years,
the participant limit will be exhausted relatively quickly, therefore a quick registration is recommended.
- closing date for entries is the 11th June 2022 or depending on the number of places still available,
- no chip rental - If the timekeeping chip is lost, a fee of € 40,-- will be charged.
- if you have any questions, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1.1. Event day:
1.2. Competition KitzTRIGames 2022
- Austrian Nachwuchs Cup for the classes C / B / A / Jug / Jun
1.3. Course description
- The organizer reserves the right to make various changes (course length...).
- Swimming: The start will be with a jump from the shore into the Schwarzsee. In any case
at least one buoy has to be swum around. The length of the swimming course depends
on the age group. The idyllic lake (approx. 15 ha large and 7 m deep) is one of the warmest
and probably also most beautiful bathing lakes in the Alps. Because of the moor content,
the water has a strong healing effect.
- Cycling: Cycling takes place on asphalted roads. These routes are completely closed to traffic.
Slipstream riding is allowed. The length of the cycling course depends on the age group.
- Running: Running takes place on asphalted roads. These routes are completely closed to traffic!
The length of the running course depends on the age group.
- For the age groups E and D only Mountain bikes are allowed !
2.1. Conditions of participation
- With my registration for a competition during the triathlon weekend in Kitzbühel I accept
the organizer's disclaimer for damages of any kind.
- I will not make any claims against the organizers, the sponsors of the race, the public
authorities or the residents, the owners of private roads or their representatives for
damages and injuries of any kind that could result from my participation in the event.
- I declare that I have trained sufficiently for participation in this competition and that I
am physically healthy.
- I agree that the data mentioned in my registration, the photos, filming and interviews
made by me in radio, television, advertising or books, may be used without any claim
to remuneration on my part.
- I assure that the data mentioned are correct and that I will not pass on my start
number to any other person.
- I am aware that I will be disqualified if I change the official start number in any way,
in particular if I make the advertising print invisible or unrecognisable.
- If the triathlon does not take place due to force majeure (high water, thunderstorms etc.),
the entry fee cannot be refunded.
- Even if the triathlon does not take place for whatever reason, there is no right to a
refund of the entry fee after registration.
- Note according to the Data Protection Act: Your data will be stored automatically
- There are prizes for the Kitz Tri Games: Rank 1 to 3 the popular "Kitz-Gams"
- Each athlete receives a starter bag
2.3 Check-In / Check-Out
- The bike, helmet and running equipment will be handed in on Sunday the 19th of JUNE
at the check in the respective class - start number can be handed out until 1 hour before
the respective class. The start number stickers must be attached to the bicycle and helmet!
There are enough Kitz Tri Games Crew members available from the organizer to provide
assistance - especially for the youngest.
- Check-Out of the bike and other equipment will take place immediately after the competitions.
Please bring your race number with you when checking out your bike! The bike can only be
picked up with (athlete's) start number and the corresponding bike number.
2.4. Award ceremony
- The award ceremony within the KitzTRIGames takes place after the races.
- Prizes will only be handed over to athletes present and cannot be forwarded!
- Timekeeping is carried out by Race Result.
- The participants will receive the chip and a Velcro tape to attach them to their
ankle free of charge when they pick up their starting documents.
- With the registration it is accepted that in case of loss or non-return of the
time measurement transponder a fee of Euro 40,- is to be paid.
- The use of your own transponder is not permitted.
- The results will be published promptly on the website or directly at Race Result.
2.6. Starting fee refund:
A cancellation of the starting place and thus a starting fee refund is possible on presentation
of a medical certificate - after 12th JUNE 2022 unfortunately no starting fee can be refunded.
2.7 Refusal to accept the registration:
The organizer reserves the right to prohibit athletes from starting at the Kitz Tri Games without
giving reasons if the reputation of the organizer, the sponsors or the community could be affected.
3.1 Competition office
The competition office for the Kitz Tri Games is located directly on the competition grounds
next to the transition zone. There you will get all necessary information, your starting documents
and - if there are remaining places - you can also register there.
3.2. Sanitary facilities
There are sanitary facilities, toilets available.
3.3. Competition meeting
The competition meeting is obligatory for all starters. The time and place can be found in the schedule.
3.4. First aid
If you need first aid, contact the next marshal or helper. A medical team will be on its way to you immediately.
In any case, stay at the point from which the ambulance team was informed.
The austrian sport rules from the austrian triathlon organization (ÖTRV) must be followed
3.5 Safety guidelines:
Participants who pose a danger to themselves or others may be removed from the competition.
Competitors who violate the competition rules of the ÖRTV can be punished by the judges by
warning, time penalty, disqualification or other sanctions. Any discrepancies arising from these
rules will be dealt with by the competent arbitral tribunal. Ordinary courts are excluded.
Each participant is jointly responsible for recording his or her intermediate times as well
as the final time. The chip necessary for timekeeping must be worn on the right ankle
during the entire competition. In the transition zone no individual support is allowed,
therefore no accompanying persons are allowed in the transition zone!
A competitor has finished the competition when a part of his upper body crosses
the finish line. Due to the chip timing there is basically no "ex aequo" decision,
but in case of a "ex aequo" decision, the competition jury decides on the respective
placement after examination of all available evidence (finish camera, run-in
protocol, run-in control by KR).
A protest can be made by a competitor (in the case of minors, in any case on behalf
of an adult person) or authorized persons on behalf of competitors (e.g. a competitor
who is under age). Protests must be submitted to the chairman of the competition jury
in writing (form according to ÖTRV sports regulations) and with the deposit of a protest
fee of € 25,- and with a precisely formulated reason for protest. The protest fee will be
refunded if the protest is granted. Protests against "decisions of conscience" cannot be
lodged. Decisions of conscience are referee decisions based on perceived violations of
rules, the invalidity of which cannot be proven (e.g. slipstream driving, gross insults
against KR, gross unsportsmanship, etc.).
3.8. Competition catering:
Self-supply by a supervisor during the race is not allowed and leads to disqualification!
A finisher buffet will be offered at the finish.