3 hobby athletes, 3 disciplines, 1 team
The Schwarzsee in Kitzbühel will 2022 again be the place for a team competition.
The race it is held within the framework of the Sprint Triathlon.
What you need ?
1 swimming goggles, 1 bike helmet, 1 pair of running shoes, a lot of team spirit, even more
fans and a lot of fun Sore muscles optional 😊Die Distances are deliberately short so that
they can be created for everyone. A team consists of 3 participants: 1er swims, 1er cycles
and 1er runs. The teams can be made up of 3 men, 3 women or mixed colored.
- a professional triathlon event on world cup level for participants of every sportive level.
- What is a relay? ...3er teams whereby a swim (750m), a bike (18 km) and a run (5 km)
Teams can consist of 3 men / 3 women or mixed
What applies to professionals should be a concern for all athletes!
>> Sport Rules from the Austrian Triathlon Federation
The ÖTRV (austrian triathlon federation) sports regulations apply, here a few important hints for you to the DOWNLOAD:
Especially for the participating relay teams, here is a small rulebook so that your team reaches the goal safely and fairly.
- The relay from the swimmer to the cyclist or from the cyclist to the runner takes place by handing over the timekeeping chip which has to be worn at the ankle of all three athletes.
- Helmet obligation for the cyclist! ( chinstrap closed )
- Please note that only racing bikes and mountain bikes may be used for the relay triathlon. Triathlon bikes and triathlon handlebar attachments are not allowed.
- The relay triathlon is a slipstream race - but there is a strict gender separation eg men are not allowed to ride slipstream with women and not vice versa.
- The cyclist must wear the start number visibly on his back, the runner in front.
We wish all participants a lot of fun!
Registration / Fee
The ONLINE registration is possible from 2nd February 2022 >> follow this LINK
Late registrations will still be possible on site at the times listed on the organizer's
homepage, provided that there are still starting places available and the participant
limit has not been reached.
Late Entries for the Team Triathlon are possible in the Event Area, at the times listed
in the time shedule or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions concerning the registration can be made to: email@example.com
Entry fee for the Kitz Team Triathlon for companies, institutions and friends:
- 2nd february until 2nd April 2022 € 71,-- /per team
- 3rd April until 5th May 2022€ 75,-- /per team
- 6th May until 11th June 2022 € 80,-- /per team
- late entry fee € 85,--
- additionally 5% online registration fee will be charged (obligatory)
The entry fee includes:
- Organization of the triathlon races including track and safety measures as well as medical care
- Catering at all lab station
- Gift for participants
- Starting numbers
- Bathing cap
- Chip fee
- a lot of fun and a
- award ceremony
All you need is speed ... That too, but above all FUN, and many fans who cheer you on.
The short and crisp track makes sure that your team members, friends, but (unfortunately?)
your competitors have you quite often in mind!!! So, all you need is FUN, SPEED and as far as
your outfit is concerned, nothing stands in the way of your creativity. One thing should be said,
camouflage suits don't help!
As a hotspot for well equipped fans (posters, horns, cowbells, ...) we recommend the Gasthof
Seebichl, as well as the transition zone !
Race Track Team Triathlon & Transition Area Team Triathlon
DOWNLOAD race track 2022
Time Schedule for the Team Triathlon